Sunday, January 27, 2013

NOTD - Illamasqua Smash

My first post in 2013 and it's gonna be a quick one! I recently took the plunge and ordered Illamasqua online and it was such a great online shopping experience. I'm saving that story for another day, though. In this post I just wanna showcase one of my Illamasqua loots: Their nail varnish in Smash.

Smash is a bright green creme with a warm undertone so it's very suitable for people with olive skin like me because it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb against my skin tone, rather, it blends in well while still provides a nice pop of color.





I had just washed my hands and thought the water drops looked so fresh against the green color so I decided to take some pics. FAIL. They look gross >:-p

Illamasqua varnishes are rather famous on the net so frankly I had a lot of expectations when I ordered them. I was a bit disappointed actually because it didn't really blow my mind in terms of quality but overall, still a decent polish. But given the price, unless it's absolutely necessary I'd recommend buying them during sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment