1. Egyptian Magic Cream - I recently decided to rein in my spending habit and this cult cream came into play. It merges all my skincare into just one cream. Not everyone might like it, though - it's very thick.
2. Clarisonic Mia - Facial brush, I used to use the manual type back in high school and it worked really well for me. This gadget is very overpriced, though. IMHO, just get the Mia and save a few bucks, no need to get the original one.
3. Fruit Salad ice cream from Wall's - LOVE THIS. Nuff said.
4. Taiwanese street snacks (Image courtesy of I Love Taimei) - I've been on a Taiwanese street snacks kick these lately, especially on the sweet potato fries and the tempura (both with plum seasoning).
5. Versense by Versace - Great for hot and humid weather because the smell is fresh and not cloying.